Get to know me, the author of When Ash Rains Down, by playing this trivia game! Scroll down to view the correct answers. Have fun!
1. FACT OR FICTION?
I’ve had three pets in my lifetime: Angel, a male bunny; Ashely, a male dog; Toby, a male dog.
2. FACT OR FICTION?
I’m a Packer fan. And it often snows where I live.
3. FACT OR FICTION?
My husband and I got engaged six months after meeting and married one year, twenty-one days after going on our first date.
4. FACT OR FICTION?
I believe I have a guardian angel and occasionally send him to help others who I think need him more than I do.
5. Choose all that you think are FICTION.
a. I studied abroad in France.
b. While studying abroad the students had a tradition of…running naked.
c.I saw my Shakespeare professor in the nude when he took off running during a 2 A.M. fire drill.
6. FACT OR FICTION?
I put flowers on Audrey Hepburn’s grave in Tolochenaz, Switzerland
7. FACT OR FICTION?
I have three brothers and one sister, and they all hate to read.
8. FACT OR FICTION?
I’ve run one full marathon and so many half-marathons, 15ks, 10ks, and 5ks I’ve lost count.
9. FACT OR FICTION?
Cecelia Earl is my pen name. I chose my first name after my mom’s middle name. I chose my surname after my paternal grandfather’s name.
10. FACT OR FICTION?
My kids pick up their socks without being asked.
11. FACT OR FICTION?
I took ballet from age 15-25 when I met and started dating my husband.
12. When I was younger, who do you think I had a crush on? Select your answers. Yes, there’s more than one. (We’re thinking elementary/middle school years 1990 ish.)
a. Joey McIntyre
b. Fred Savage
c. Elvis Presley
d. Doogie Howser
- ****FACT. FIRST DATE: SEPTEMBER 6. ENGAGED BY THE FOLLOWING FEBRUARY. MARRIED THE FOLLOWING SEPTEMBER 27****
- ***FACT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER NEED TO BORROW HIM!***
- *****I STUDIED IN ENGLAND AND LATER A FEW WEEKS IN CHICOUTIMI, QUEBEC****
****YUP…THERE WAS A NAKED MILE IN FRONT OF THE MANOR WE LIVED IN (In England) AND STUDENTS RAN IT…NAKED.****
****YUP AGAIN. MY PROFESSOR DID, IN FACT, RUN NAKED DURING A FIRE DRILL AND WE ALL SAW HIM!***
- ****FICTION! I’M ACTUALLY AN ONLY CHILD!!**** 🙂 (Guess that was a bit of a trick question!)
- ****FACT ****
- ****HA! FICTION****
- **** I was in love with Fred Savage (The Wonder Years), Doogie Howser, and Elvis. ♥****